Return of the YAVA !!
OK, so its been far too long without anything new falling out of the windows at Krakli towers. So I am starting work on YAVA3.. Unlike normally when I start to post about a synth as it is reaching release, with YAVA3 all I have at the moment is a series of paper sketches of the architecture and some broad GUI ideas..
So what can you expect to see, well howzabout:
- 4 oscillator lines each with dual oscillators, multiple waveforms and multiple modulation sources.
- ADSR enveloping of the oscillators before the filter
- two filter banks each of which sharing their internals with the filters from S3K and R.I.P.
- Oscillator Sync but also Oscillator cross modulation with various configurations.
- 3 modulation LFOs
- 3 Modulation Envelopes
- 4 keyscale controls (similar Stringz2)
- Full stereo output paths, with multiple effects and mixer sections
So I am hoping to post a running commentary on this one and I have a pretty good idea of the final concept so I am not expecting this project to fizzle out as some other recent ones have ..